Solar screens/ Blackouts/ Dimouts
The best way to protect your eyes, sleep and comfort.
Solar screens cassetted and non cassetted – electric or manual controlled
- Solar screens dramatically reduce the incoming solar heat by up to 15°C as well as reducing glare from the sun by 93%.
- The screens are in obtrusive and allow the officers and crew clear visibility whilst navigating the ship. This is an important safety criteria, as 100% visibility must be maintained when the screens are in use, in order not to jeopardise the ship’s safety.
- There are occasions when it is necessary to turn day into night. Crew members or passengers who need to sleep during daylight hours can rely on the Cat 3 blackout screen to eliminate 99.9% of external light.
- Dimout screen fabrics are available in an appealing range of colours and textures to enhance the décor of any vessel.
- Sunlight can pass through them but it’s impact is diminished by a measured amount. Solar glare can be reduced by up to 65%, while up to 89% of solar energy can be blocked.
See our products in our webshop